logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] amenity=restaurant and search index

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Apr 27 12:49:43 BST 2017

Hi

I had suspicions that the line:

amenity=restaurant & cuisine ~ '.*pizza.*' [0x2a0a resolution 24]

doesn't work, but never bother looking in detail. It would fall through
to:

amenity=restaurant & cuisine=* [0x2a13 resolution 24]

There is a slight reason to use a subtype when cuisine is specified and
not matched and no subtype (0x2a00) when no cuisine specified, in that
you can find these unknown cuisines by select-category:other

An improvement to the default style would be to change above to:

amenity=restaurant & cuisine=* {add name='${cuisine|subst:"_=> "}'}
[0x2a13 resolution 24]

and there are a few other places that would benefit from similar
changes

Ticker