logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-r3906 (optimize-index)

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 21 09:32:40 BST 2017

Hi Arndt,

strange, the index itself  is ~ 1GB, that's very close to the size for the default style in r3908.
Did you use r3908 or an older version?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Arndt Röhrig <arndt at speichenkarte.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. April 2017 10:28:25
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-r3906 (optimize-index)

Hi Gerd,

yes, i use 170419.

The OSM-Data is downloaded by "Geofabrik" (europe). To be added 5GB SRTM data. osm and srtm data merged with the splitter.

Arndt

Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> hat am 21. April 2017 um 07:34 geschrieben:

Hi Arndt,

thanks for the flowers ;-)
I am still surprised that your style requires so much more memory compared to the default style.
Did you use the scripts in SpeicheFabrik_Steuerdateien170419.zip for this?