logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] improve mdr7 index

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Apr 8 20:23:46 BST 2017

On 5 April 2017 at 18:13, Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> the current patch adds the list of values to a HashSet and searches for
> exact matches only.
> If we allow wildcards or regular expressions in general we need a lot more
> code to parse
> a new option file and implement a sequential search for the given patterns.
> I'd prefer to keep this simple for now, so please add each pattern. Or do
> you think that is not possible?

Sorry for the late reply. No no problem. I can just write down all the
possible combinations into the option file too. Going to be maybe 100
entries - so should be fine.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich