logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3872: simplify sources which implement osm format readers, mo effect on output expected.

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Tue Mar 28 09:13:15 BST 2017

Version mkgmap-r3872 was committed by gerd on Tue, 28 Mar 2017

simplify sources which implement osm format readers, mo effect on output expected.

- remove interface LoadableOsmDataSource
- remove input format specific (pbf,o5m,xml) implementations of OsmMapDataSource
- OsmMapDataSource now implements LoadableMapDataSource and decides which parser is to use

These changes allow to remove various sources.
A few classes were renamed to remove the format specific parts in the name.
Osm5XmlHandler was renamed to OsmXmlHandler (no idea what the 5 meant, I always confuse it with 05m)

A side effect of these changes is that the --coastlinefile option now accepts
o5m format as input, but maybe the option should be removed as well.
I've also allowed to use gzip-ed o5m files (o5m.gz) as it needs no extra code.

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=3872