logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Parallel major roads to cycleways

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 17 09:01:33 GMT 2017

Sorry, no objections there, it's of course up to the map maker if he/she decides to give a dislike grade to those roads or not.

Unfortunaltely Garmin does not have a "scenic" option, only an option to prefer curvy roads in the devices dedicated to motorcyclists. As you know, in my maps I have to misuse toll avoidance to force the route to take cycling routes.

Gerd wrote:
yes, I forgot to point out the possible improvements for address search.
Reg. commuting cyclists: I worked in Munich and for some years I commuted ~10 km between east and west. At that time I did not have a Garmin but I always prefered
ways apart from major roads.
What problem do you see here?