logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Is anyone creating a Database of Linetypes and Points that will not show up on specific Garmin GPS's?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Mar 14 18:25:02 GMT 2017

Are you looking at the highest (24) resolution? My device (Etrex
legend) has its own ideas of when to start showing elements as you zoom
in, regardless of the map definition.

and the default _drawOrder for most shapes appears to be 2 but some are
1 and 0.

Ticker