logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] if-then-else in style and style options

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Mar 10 19:14:49 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd,

my idea was more simple, than your implementation. I just would like to
create multiple map objects with single rule. I didn't put "continue"
there, because I assumed, that all element type definition should be
processed.

Still "continue" could be applied, it would mean, that OSM object is
processed further, possibly resulting in 3-rd map object or more. I
think "continue" or "continue with_actions" could be added to last type
definition.

Any other more complicated rules, like adding actions after first type
definition, could be written just like now, with multiple statements.
While I appreciate more flexibility I'm afraid, it could clutter the style.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej