logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] if-then-else in style and style options

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Wed Mar 8 08:54:29 GMT 2017

This is probably coming too late but I was going to suggest earlier that
the "end" directive be changed to "endif" to be more consistent with other
programming languages. I've been away from programming for a long time -
many languages (Java, C++, PHP) seem to use braces to end a control loop
nowadays. No big deal either way.

Also, in your example, would an "Else" directive before the "[0x1c
resolution 22]" the do the job? The program would still have to 'remember"
that it was evaluating the "if " statement above, however.

Dave

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand