logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Terraced/pixellated coastline with --precomp-sea

From NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de on Wed Feb 22 06:58:00 GMT 2017

I definitely did not have a regular rule for natural=sea in my style. I need
to check whether there was a rule added by code in my tooling. (or in mkgmap
code)

Is the observation correct, that the SeaGenerator creates many simple
polygons, individually tagged as natural=sea, but not connected by a
multipolygon?

The command line description claims that the generator would use
multipolygons, but I believe that is not true.