logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] RE Commit r3801: merge split-shape branch

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 21 12:44:53 GMT 2017

Hi Andrzej,

sounds possible, but would require lots of difficult changes.
That's the problem, each possible way seems to include lots of changes :-(
I think the first step is to code more unit tests ...

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017 13:13:25
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] RE Commit r3801: merge split-shape branch

Hi Gerd,

could you really make a map, which include both +180 and -180
coordinates? I create a map of Asia and I intentionally limit area to
179.9999, because of compilation problems.

Maybe if you limit input data that way, that you never process -180 and
+180 at the same time, then you could ignore double meaning of +-180?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej