logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] To do: If-Then-Else

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 14 09:38:04 GMT 2017

Hi,

okay, attached is v2 of the patch. It will report option tags not used in the style and those not given in the options.
Unused options are not added to the element.
Result would look like this:
Warning: Option style-options sets tag not used in style: 'car' (gives mkgmap:option:car)
Warning: Option style-options doesn't specify 'aero' (for mkgmap:option:aero)

I hope that is clear enough?
Those messages will be printed for each compiled tile. This is not easy to suppress.

I am not sure if we need additional checks for the check-styles option. My understanding is that those checks
should not depend on the option.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Februar 2017 19:51:30
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] To do: If-Then-Else

Hi Gerd,

it is simple, it works and it doesn't slow processing when not used. So
I would say it is ok. You can put optimizations on to-do list.

I think this feature should nicely cooperate with if-then-else
statement. This could probably speed up evaluation of tags, if only one
set of alternative rules would be evaluated.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej