logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] To do: If-Then-Else

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Feb 13 17:32:46 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd,

I have tested your patch with following rules:

junction=roundabout & (highway=primary | highway=primary_link)
& mkgmap:option:render-roundabout!=true
  [0x0c road_class=3 road_speed=2 resolution 20]

junction=roundabout & (highway=primary | highway=primary_link)
& mkgmap:option:render-roundabout=true
  [0x0c road_class=3 road_speed=2 resolution 24 continue]

junction=roundabout & (highway=primary | highway=primary_link)
& mkgmap:option:render-roundabout=true
  [0x10802 resolution 20]

All worked as expected, thanks!

You have implemented warnings other way, than I have expected. It's good
but you still can add another check: for each tag in styleOptionTags
check, if tag exist in style. Or maybe if tag is used? If not, then
something could be wrong - user have put option in command line, which
is ignored.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej