logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] roundabouts

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 13 10:46:48 GMT 2017

I don't see the benefit of this, on my devices (oregon 600, old Nüvi) without a typ file, 0x0c is rendered as a fat orange line drawn on top of the 0x108.. types. In Mapsource it works fine, I agree. AFAIK there is no way to make 0x0c invisible without a typ file. I've tried to skip resolution but this didnt work either, it is still rendered.

________________________________
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> namens Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Verzonden: maandag 13 februari 2017 00:42:30
Aan: Development list for mkgmap
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] roundabouts

Hi Andrzej,

yes, works fine without typ file on Mapsource, Basecamp and my Oregon 600 .
I think the default 0xc type looks like 0x06, so we need the overlay for tertiary (0x05).

The only one still looking bad is highway=service (0x07). I tried to add extra rules for it but It seems that 0x10806 doesn't work.
Maybe you have another idea?