logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] unpaved roads

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu Feb 9 13:02:05 GMT 2017

I would interpret that the other way round. If surface=paved, concrete,
... treat it as paved, no matter what tracktype is. I think tracktype is
very often misinterpreted by mappers, and wiki doesn't clarify it much
either. Additionally, tracktype>1 may be an old tag placed before track
was paved, in the same way that you can find a lot of
highway=residential, tertiary, etc + tracktype=*