logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] unpaved roads

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Feb 8 12:15:26 GMT 2017

I don't see the point of that example. It's a place in the countryside,
so people going there is probably aware they may need to travel over a
track. Anyway, there's a paved road that leads you only 220 m away from
Las Lomas, so you'll probably be able to reach the place even if unpaved
roads are disabled in the GPS. I'm sorry, but I don't see the need to
mark unpaved ways as paved.