logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3784 produces large img files than r3773

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 8 07:07:13 GMT 2017

Hi Ticker,

I may be wrong but I think that WanMil (the initial author) also tried something like that.
My understanding is that a shape with a very high aspect ratio is likely to "disappear" in the
RoundCoordFilter, giving white stripes or triangles in the sea.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017 00:34:01
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] r3784 produces large img files than r3773

Hi Gerd

Yes - only horizontal lines (or all could be flipped to vertical).
Maybe quite long, but each the shortest distance from top of inner to
edge of outer (or earlier inner, which has now become part of the
outer). Not sure why this would be bad for further processing.

I was aiming for simplicity and efficiency. It was just a thought -
please ignore.

Ticker