logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with -- gmapi (and possibly --gmapsupp also)

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Tue Feb 7 22:35:04 GMT 2017

Gerd,

Sorry for the delay.

I've also tried it with --tdbfile and it didn't help.

I can post the 1st command probably tomorrow. I can just state the
following about the outcome of the 1st command:
- the option --tdbfile is used and proper overview name and map are set too
- the outcome of the 1st command definitely contains the overviewmap
properly, if I install the result from the first command into BaseCamp
via registry I see the overviewmap.

Cheers Patrik