logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is_in filter

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Feb 7 21:48:36 GMT 2017

well - that's why I think it should be precompiled. Do it once - no matter
if planet takes 48 hours on a potent machine - then redo it like every two
years... I do believe it will slow down mkgmap too much if compiled at the
same time as the maps themselves.

On 7 February 2017 at 22:41, Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> OK, got the idea. Not sure if that can be computed for planet in a
> reasonable time, but for a single tile it would not be too much.
>
> I have to think about this for a while.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich