logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3784 produces large img files than r3773

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 7 16:44:32 GMT 2017

Hi Ticker,

I'd prefer to get a patch for MultipolygonCutter ;-)
I guess the problems are similar to those in the split algo.
Pseudo-Code for an alternative solution is also welcomed.

FYI: I am implementing an index that allows to quickly find nearby
way segments , I will use that to find intersections in mp-rels
in the same way as I've implemented it with some patches for JOSM.
The index might be useful for my cut algo as well.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017 14:34:36
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] r3784 produces large img files than r3773

Hi Gerd

orderByDecreasingArea only has a param declaration and single use in
MapSplitter and its value transforms to MapArea.splitPolygonsIntoArea
so I think it is better as it is.

I had some thoughts on a simple/efficient algo for MultiPolygonRelation
hole cutting - It won't produce the optimized cuts that yours is aiming
for. If you are interested, I'll formulate some pseudo-code.

Merge the branch whenever is best for you.

Ticker