logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] unpaved roads

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Tue Feb 7 11:39:49 GMT 2017

I don't agree with you. I think default style is a generic style, and as
such, it shouldn't do much guess but use the strict meaning of tags.
Gravel, fine_gravel, ice, etc. are strictly unpaved and I would mark
them as such in default style. More specific uses (mtb/race
bicycle/4wd...) require specific maps and thus specific styles.
@Mark: I'm also cyclist and for mtb use your "raining" point of view of
paved/unpaved is important to be considered.