logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI indexing, problem with label 0x2800

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 2 08:22:48 GMT 2017

Sorry, I meant Steve Ratcliffe, not you.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Steve Sgalowski <steve.sgalowski at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2017 09:20:35
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] POI indexing, problem with label 0x2800

how did you wish me to run a test on poi , as i have a 3rd party program that uses splitter and mkgmap

stephen

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com<mailto:GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Andrzej,

thanks for the patch. I asked Steve to have a look at this but he seems to have no time.
My knowledge about index structures is nearly zero, so I have no idea how to verify the effect of the patch.