logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] style file reader patch

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 26 08:46:16 GMT 2017

Hi Mike,

okay.
BTW: I tried it because I did not see why your patch should change something in that area.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017 01:23:22
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] style file reader patch

Bizarre, I have just reinstated the original code for handling UTF-8 and it
is no longer crashing. Can't think of anything I've changed in the
environment, other than the points file now contains a lot more statements
in it. I'll leave the original code in place and see if the crash recurs and
if so try to find out what exactly is happening.

Regards,
Mike