logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon-Relation checks in mkgmap

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Jan 25 14:56:06 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd

Using your split of germany, 63240135.osm.pbf gives me the problem
after I converted PolygonSplitterBase and AreaClipper to the new algo

It is the outer way of relation/27312 at 48.94071,13.70245
At highest resolution, openStreetMap shows no intersection, but when I
dump the highRes points after the split complains and plot them it
shows an overlap.

Ticker