logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] echo & echotags patch

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 25 08:28:24 GMT 2017

Thanks Mike,

committed with r3770.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 15:52:23
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] echo & echotags patch

Hi Gerd, please find attached a small patch to echo and echotags. This
change improves the format of the messages such that the type of element is
included and the fake Id is replaced with a fragment saying the element has
been generated. The latter allows the output of different runs of mkgmap to
be compared without randomly generated Ids causing differences. I can't see
any need to know the actual fake Ids, just the fact that the element has
been generated should be sufficient. I have also removed "- " from echotags
and ":" from echo as unnecessary and inconsistent.

Existing message:
4611686018654788095 (1326812) -
[amenity=school,mkgmap:area2poi=true,name=School] Description as name

New message:
MultiPolygonPOINode generated from 1326812
[amenity=school,mkgmap:area2poi=true,name=School] Description as name

Can you please take a look and commit if happy?

Thanks,
Mike