logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3743: Reduce rounding error when saving initial heading in compacted format

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Jan 12 00:52:15 GMT 2017

Hi,

I have tested last problem with mkgmap r3742M, which should disable
compacted format of angles. It works better but not ideally. r3743 gives
3 times "turn left", when actually route leads straight ahead. Patched
r3742M gives one "bear left" and one "turn left".

I have an older map, which works perfectly for this route. I have
checked, that release r3742 is good too. It looks like precise angles
aren't calculated or used correctly.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej