logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type=through_route relations and mkgmap r3743

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 10 17:38:54 GMT 2017

Hi Andrzej,

okay, got it. Some kind of Anti-RoadMerger. I'll check if that has an effect on the routing hints.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017 18:06:32
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] type=through_route relations and mkgmap r3743

Hi Gerd,

yes, I expect a routing node at junction form "through_route". This node
could be placed in the middle of a longer road. In this case I suggest
to consider splitting road at junction/routing node.

My understanding is, that road in img can contain multiple segments
separated by nodes. Alternatively the same geographic object can be
represented by multiple roads connected at nodes. Former case gives
faster route calculation, later can give more messages when navigating.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej