logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to label maps generated by mkgmap -r3742

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jan 10 06:49:02 GMT 2017

The java code shows that the options area-name and mapset-name are evaluated.
The latter one doesn't appear in the help file, so it is an undocumented
option and
you can only use it with --x-mapeset-name=blabla

GMapTool shows the value, but I did not try where it appears on the device
or what effect it has.

Gerd

greg crago wrote