logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] copyright and check roundabouts improvements

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 7 16:43:17 GMT 2017

Hi Mike,

I'd like to understand the problem with the compacted headings first before
I commit the patch.

I don't know for sure why mkgmap uses 6378137 instead of 6371000.
It seems to be the value used in the WGS 84 projection.
@Steve: It seems rationale to use the mean value everywhere. What do you
think?

Gerd

Mike Baggaley wrote