logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Estrange detours

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jan 6 17:04:04 GMT 2017

It really seems to be a problem with the encoding of the bearings. I have attached a small patch which seems to fix the problem here,
but I am pretty sure that there is more to it. The patch disables the "compacted" format of angles when an indirect arc is found.
I have to analyse my Garmin maps to find out more.

Please try if the results of the patched version are okay for you:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/324/mkgmap.jar

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Januar 2017 16:47:42
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Estrange detours

Hi Andrzej,

I cannot reproduce this problem in MapSource. In Basecamp car and truck use the correct routing,
motorcycle is as in your picture.
I do not yet have a good idea where to look at. I tried changing the order of objects but that did not
change the results. Maybe there is a special case with the encoding of bearings, but I have no clue.