logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Estrange detours

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Jan 6 13:44:53 GMT 2017

Hi,

I have converted all trunks and primary into secondary roads and it
didn't solve problem, so it is rather not connected to Garmin road type
0x02. Still rules for trunks in Spain doesn't fit well into mkgmap
conversion, there could be other problems, like for example weird
navigation messages.

I have found another example for weird routing, where route turns form
primary road into longer detour on service road, see picture angle2. In
my case wrong routing is for car and motorcycle but  goes correctly for
truck. If I change angle for service road like on picture angle2,
routing is correct.

Attached is OSM data extract and test route for BaseCamp.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej