logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Estrange detours

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu Jan 5 20:01:57 GMT 2017

El 05/01/17 a las 19:05, Andrzej Popowski escribió:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> I have your example tested in BaseCamp and I don't see any problems at
> point 1. At point 2 weird routing appears only for track and camper.
> It could be due to angle at crossroad. I could get normal turn right
> after changing geometry of this crossroad, as in attached picture.
>
> I think there were some changes in mkgmap dealing with angels between
> roads. Maybe this code should be reviewed?
Hi Andrzej
Your findings in BaseCamp match what I found. I guess the problem comes
from the angle between crossing roads, but modifying it as in your
picture would be "tagging for the render" I suspect;-). Current angle
between those two streets is wider than 90º and it shouldn't be avoided
for routing anyway.
Attached is a picture with the correct chart