logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adding the gmapi format.

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Sun Dec 18 16:32:07 GMT 2016

Steve,

Just ran a build process from a to z with merged 3731, unicode and
non-unicode map.

All looks fine regarding the changed/added/merged features. Also the
gmap directory converted via mkgmap now looks great with unicode maps...

Regarding testing: no problem at all, it's a pleasure...
... and I might have found an additional issue regarding
--product-version and the gmapsupp output.
;-)

But I will have to test this a bit more before really raising the issue,
could also be that the problem stays on my side... ;-)

Thanks again and cheers
Patrik