logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with r3706

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Dec 7 15:08:22 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd

I've been tearing my hair out over this one.

With the test data supplied, the SubDivision structure in the main
output .img file is incorrect. Just changing how areas are split (ie
relaxing the constraint that bounds are exactly representable at the
zoom/shift level) stops the crash, so this is what I've done in the
attached patch.

Sometime soon I'll try and work out when/where it goes wrong but I've
been looking in so many places, thinking I'd tracked down the problem,
only to find no difference, that I want to give up for a while.

Best wishes
Ticker