logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adding the gmapi format.

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Mon Dec 5 22:04:53 GMT 2016

Steve,
Yes, normally you just have to move (or link) the *.gmap directory to
the correct place on your system and BaseCamp will recognice it..... I
never used a *.gmapi container around it with osm maps.

For me personally it does not make a too big difference as I move the
directory anyway around after the creation, so I just have to grab the
correct on. But I can't say if the container around it is of any use for
special cases.

Cheers
Patrik