logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Feature Request: mkgmap able to create gmap archive (BaseCamp)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Dec 4 22:35:36 GMT 2016

Hi

> Any chance ? I'm happy to test whatever is needed.

There is now a gmapi branch for developing this.

There is an initial version with the following limitations:

- Only the default family-id, names etc
- No index or typ files etc
- There is no option it just always creates an osmmap.gmapi directory.
- It may well not work, I've got nothing to test it with.

I notice that the python script does not seem to deal with the
overview map.  Is that correct?

You can download from the bottom of the regular download page
it will have a name like mkgmap-gmapi-r3708.zip

..Steve