logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Feature Request: mkgmap able to create gmap archive (BaseCamp)

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Sat Dec 3 14:15:03 GMT 2016

thomas,

Unfortunately Garmin Mapconverter does this job very well only on
Windows.... as far as I know there's no Mac version and even less a
linux version.

As mentioned below: I think it makes sense to have 'one' tool being able
to handle all format files (img directory, gmapsupp, gmap) on the
different platforms mac, windows and linux.

Patrik