logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap: problems with encoding file used with option --license-file

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Sun Nov 27 21:56:18 GMT 2016

Steve,

mkgmap ist started with (more or less):
java -Xmx <heapSize> -jar mkgmap.jar -c <configfile> --check-styles

I was talking about the config file handed over to mkmap.jar.

Probably this behaviour was caused also when starting mkgmap (more
precisely java) with the option -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

Cheers
Patrik