logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:drawLevel and --order-by-decreasing-area

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Nov 19 10:46:58 GMT 2016

Your right - it is big. My system didn't want to download it without
installing some add-ons which I don't want to do at the moment.

However, I have reproduced the same diagnostic from one of my maps and
am investigating that. It is more related to --order-by-.. than
mkgmap:drawLevel and the boundaries of different precisions used by
mkgmap.

Looking at the map output at a very high resolution in the problem
area, I can't see any difference between when I get the error and when
I've made it not happen by some trickery.

I should be able to come up with the correct fix in a day or two.

Ticker