logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Spurious points & Basecamp blank tiles

From Teemu Peltonen peltonen.teemu at gmail.com on Thu Nov 17 19:27:18 GMT 2016

Hi,

unfortunately I didn't have time or ability to test the patch. Seems
like problems are solved when I changed POI types
(https://github.com/pailakka/mtk2garmin/commit/4b3969d726e7b3e36eaa4f0fb8323a744a6c33cf).

Looks like 0x10f__ types are not working on polygons despite both IMG
and TYP being seemingly fine with them.

-Teemu