logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r440 released

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Nov 16 12:19:53 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd,

When I first started using Splitter, I experienced this overlapping tiles
problem and can confirm that it causes routing problem at tile boundaries.
I agree with this test, but I have doubt whether the best solution would be
to stop Splitter or simply issue a warning message.
In principle, I suggest that the test only generate a warning.

Alexandre