logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Generating index for State/Province instead of City

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Oct 29 04:22:51 BST 2016

Hi yary,

can't help with the index question, but changes to the style have no effect
when
you just merge *.img files to a gmapsupp with mkgmap. In fact, most of your
options
are only used when you convert OSM data with mkgmap (this is what
garmin.openstreetmap.nl does).
Fore more info on this see:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap and esp.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mkgmap#Creating_a_map