logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] AllElements patch

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Oct 22 11:52:25 BST 2016

Hi Gerd

The wanted effect is to be able to see the Garmin device classification
of the point/line/area type/subType by just hovering the cursor over
it; if the item has a name (el.setName()) this is shown instead. For
named items it is still possible to see the classification by clicking
on it (in the top bar of the item information display), but getting to
the next item can take a lot of operations.

I don't know how this will appear in Basecamp/Mapsource as I don't have
them available, but there is nothing that should cause any problems.

Ticker