logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3696: Fix documentation error.

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Mon Oct 17 04:14:31 BST 2016

So, are these changes included in the new style manual that comes in the
mkgmap installation package?

Also, a small note about terminology. This issue pops up now and again and
it's not a big one but I feel I should point it out. When you refer to what
we in the U.S. call parentheses (singular parenthesis), you use the term
"brackets".  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most mathematicians use
parenthesis to describe this character? "(" or ")".

The term bracket usually implies either this "[" or this "]", while braces
(or less often "curly brackets"), refer to "{" or "}"

I know certain programming languages, C and Pascal among them, use the
parentheses, brackets and braces terminology outlined above.

Cheers,
Dave

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 10:05 PM, svn commit <svn at mkgmap.org.uk> wrote:

> Version mkgmap-r3696 was committed by steve on Sun, 16 Oct 2016
>
> Fix documentation error.
>
> - Carlos Dávila
>

> http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=3696

Dave Swarthout