logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Lake Geneva

From Stéphane MARTIN st3ph.martin at laposte.net on Wed Oct 12 16:55:37 BST 2016

Hi,

I don't use osmosis but osmconvert, from a script by Paco Tyson which
includes french addresses (from BANO database).
But without I obtain the same result.

The scripts use "--precom-sea sea.zip" and "--bounds bounds.zip".

I will try with a .poly file including the whole lake.
Will report if it is OK, or not !

Thank you !

Best regards,
Steph