logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Large polygons and subdivisions

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Sep 10 17:17:03 BST 2016

Hi Gerd

Just noticed that I didn't reply to the list either!

I need to change mergeShapes so that it only re-joins polygons that got
split by MultiPolygonRelation, because the sorting has to be by
original area, otherwise, across a subdivision join, areas might be in
different order.

The gmapsupp.img is 0.2% bigger (probably mostly the effect of not
doing mergeShapes)

When I've changed mergeShapes I need to tidy up my changes and remove
quite a lot of diagnostics and I'll post a patch

Regards
Ticker