logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3693: check_roundabout_connections_v4.patch : More checks for the check-roundabout option

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Wed Aug 10 07:54:41 BST 2016

Version mkgmap-r3693 was committed by gerd on Wed, 10 Aug 2016

check_roundabout_connections_v4.patch : More checks for the check-roundabout option

Mike Baggaley:
Hi Gerd, please find attached a version 3 patch, that seems to me to provide everything we need at the moment.
It provides two warning messages  of forms “Roundabout is connected to more than one road at…” and “Roundabout is connected to
a road and other highways at…”.
It does not warn for multiple highways where there is no road with car access
(e.g. a cycleway that goes straight across a roundabout).

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=3693