logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Jul 31 11:02:34 BST 2016

On Sun, Jul 31, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> The only other input file is the bounds file. I cannot think of a good reason why that would
> change the result unless it is somehow corrupted.

The coastlines where several times broken in the last weeks and I saw
a flooding of europe.  Somebody was so clever to tag buildings with
natural=coastline ...
But in this case, not only the islands, but the whole land area should
be flooded.

  Thorsten

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)