logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Jul 28 23:11:45 BST 2016

Well - recompiled and this time the Chieemsee is fine. Really do wonder why
it missed the islands. Next time someone reports somethink like this - or I
notice a problem somewhere I'll report on time...

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich