logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jul 27 13:52:08 BST 2016

Know - sadly not. Usually such places are fixed up sooner or later - and
then sometimes destroyed again. It's kinda hard to find them too - because
you will either give lake or water preference (or give it same
draw-priority and end up with chance). I just know since I implemented a
limited layer approach - complaints about something "missing" are much more
rare.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich