logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Roundabout checks

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Wed Jul 27 13:13:53 BST 2016

HI Gerd, at roundabout way 336004297, if you route from way 52026730 (Manor
Court Street), which has a common point on the roundabout with way 208232611
(Newcastle Road), to way 48846175 (St. Thomas Place), BaseCamp says :

1. Manor Court Street, N53° 00.034' W2° 11.801'

2. Get on Manor Court Street and ride north, 0 m, 0 m, 180.0° true, N53°
00.034' W2° 11.801'

3. Enter roundabout Roundabout, 63 m, 9 s, 63 m, 9 s, 7.1° true, N53°
00.068' W2° 11.795'

4. Take the 1st left onto St. Thomas Place, 17 m, 13 s, 81 m, 22 s, 50.3°
true, N53° 00.076' W2° 11.791'

5. St. Thomas Place, 22 m, 6 s, 102 m, 28 s, 0.0° true, N53° 00.087' W2°
11.786'

Point 4 should be the 2nd left.

I am using my own style, but do not think this will make any difference.

Regards,

Mike